恶魔城----黑暗的诅咒翻译
2016-8-13 11:19 编辑 <br /><br />-= Transcribed by Sonia Tang =-暗咒的翻译,原文缺前言和钟楼boss战前的两段,以后补上。
CG 01 Isaac
阿萨克
Hector: Show yourself, Isaac! I know you are here.
赫:出来!阿萨克!我知道你在这儿!
Isaac: Hector? Is that you?
阿:赫克托!是你吗?
Hector: I've finally tracked you down.
赫:我终于追上你了。
Isaac: You tracked me down? I was the one who lured you here. Hector... the fool who betrayed our Lord Dracula.
阿:你...追上我?...哼哼哼哼哼...是我把你引到这里来的!赫克托,背叛了我们Dracula大人的白痴。
Hector: That matters not. I've come to exact my revenge upon you! For the death of Rosaly!
赫:那不重要!我是来找你报仇的!为了Rosaly的死!
Isaac: Oh? And how will you have this "revenge" when you utterly at my mercy? You relinquished your powers -- you couldn't even protect your own woman! And now, you think to defeat ME? Lord Dracula is gone, but his powers are still here Valachia... Even you must realize...
阿:嗯,可是当你只是在我的仁慈之下苟且偷安的时候,你又怎么“报仇!!----”呢?你,放弃了你的力量,你连你自己的女人都保护不了!可现在你倒想干了我?
Dracula大人不在了,可他的力量还在这Valachia...即使是你也要明白...
Hector: Devil forging...
赫:炼魔术...
Isaac: Indeed, with this most forbidden of arts, a wisp of conjured matter can be transformed into a hellish devil! There are but two humans who possess this magnificent power you and I.
阿:没错,使用这个,这顶级的禁断之术,任何受其影响的物质都可以被转化为地狱一般的恶魔!!世界上,只有两个人类拥有这种壮丽华美的力量----你和我。
Hector: Yes, to our lasting shame. But I shed that evil power -- never again will I use it.
赫:没错,那是我们的耻辱。可是我放弃了那邪恶的力量----再也不会使用了!
Isaac: Ah, but you will, Hector. And soon! You have no choice. Without it, I could crush you in an instant, but that wouldn't be very satisfying, now would it? You deserve a most gruesome fate for the humiliation you brought upon me 3 years ago. Bereft of the power of devil forging, you cannot hope to pursue me! That is why you will reclaim your powers, and thence, follow where I lead you... But in the end, the glorious vengeance you seek will not be yours -- it’ will be mine!
阿:啊,可是你会的!赫克托!马上就会!你别无选择。没有它我在一瞬间就能宰了你!可是那会不会太没意思了? 你理应为你三年前对我的羞辱承受最悲惨的命运!没有了炼魔术的力量,你根本别指望能追上我。这就是为什么你会重新捡回你的力量,然后跟着我到我想让你去的地方...
但是,最后,你所追求的复仇的荣耀将不会是你的----它将属于我。哈哈哈哈!!......
Hector: Wait! Isaac! Damn him! So be it, I must descend into darkness and reclaim that accursed power once more... Heed my words. I will hunt you down like the beast you are. I will have my revenge!
赫:等等!阿萨克!...该死!是的,我只能重返黑暗,重新取回那被诅咒的力量了...听着我的话!我会像杀掉你手下的野兽一样杀掉你!我会报仇的...
CG 02 I.D.
使魔
Hector: This unearthly power... Is it coming from that tombstone? Heh, how conscientious of him. He carved the instructions into stone, along with the most difficult visualization. So, that's how badly he wants me to regain my powers... Very well.
(Spell) Heed my words, O great powers of darkness!
Release to me one of the tortured souls!
Let me infuse him with my life-force and awaken him to the world of the living!
Immaculate being...
Appear before me now.
赫:这令人毛骨悚然的力量...是从这墓碑碑石中发出的?哼,他可真够认真负责的,居然用最难以想像的方式把这些前行必需的使魔封入石像。看来他可真是太想让我重拾力量了...很好。
聆听我的话语吧...噢,那伟大的黑暗之力啊!!
将着被痛苦折磨的灵魂释放给我!
用我的生命力支持它,把它唤醒到生者的世界中来!
完美无暇的存在...
现身在我面前!!----------------
Zead: Well, well, devil forging, isn't it? Never seen that before. Quite impressive. It's enough to make the blood run cold.
塞德:哎呀,哎呀,炼魔术,不是吗?从未见过,真是令人印象深刻,叹为观止。简直让人的血液变得冰冷(可能是英语的修辞)。
Hector: Who are you?
赫:你是谁?
Zead: Ah, my apologies, my’ lord. I should have offered an introduction. I go by Zead. I'm here for one purpose only: to purify this land of the pestilent curse which infects it.
塞:噢,请接受我的歉意,大人,我本该一早引见自己的。在下鄙号塞德,我只为一个原因来到这里:清除这片大地所感染的疾病般的诅咒。
Hector: I see
赫:我知道了。
Zead: You, on the other hand, are pursuing the other devil forgemaster... are you not?
塞:而另一方面,您在追赶另一个炼魔士,不是吗?
Hector: ...
赫:...
Zead: The one you seek fled toward the chapel on the other side of the mountain. He made his escape through the back of the castle.
塞:您要寻找的人朝着山脉另一面的教堂方向去了,他从城堡的后面逃走的。
Hector: What concern is this to you?
赫:这事对你来说有何意义吗?
Zead: He is the one protecting the curse. Ergo, he is an impediment to me... and to all those who abide in this land.
塞:他是要保护维持诅咒的人,所以,他对我来说是个妨碍,对这片大地上所有忍受痛苦的人也是一样。
Hector: I see. Very well. I, Hector, thank you for your help. Now if you'll forgive me, I must be on my way.
赫:我知道了,我,赫克托,感谢你的帮助。现在,如果你不介意,我要上路了。
CG 03 Julia
朱丽娅
Hector: It can't be... That's impossible... She can't be alive...
赫:这不可能...她不可能活着的...
Julia: Oh. May I be of service?
朱丽娅:噢,我能为您做什么吗?
Hector: Uh, no... Forgive me. My name is Hector. What are you doing in a place like this?
赫:噢,不...请原谅。我名叫赫克托,你在这样一个地方做什么?
Julia: I could ask you the same question, sir.
朱:我也可以问您同样的问题,客官。
Hector: I am searching for someone. A man bearing the same crest I'm wearing.
赫:我在找人,一个戴着和我一样的纹章的人。
Julia: ... And this man... Is he your enemy? Or your friend?
朱:那么这个人,是你的敌人,还是朋友?
Hector: You sound as if you know him.
赫:听起来你认识他。
Julia: Yes, quite so. Now answer me. Is he your friend or foe?
朱:没错,很熟。现在回答我,他是你的朋友还是仇人?
Hector: He is my most bitter enemy.
赫:他是我最不共戴天的敌人。
Julia: I see... In that case... I shall help you.
朱:我明白了...以这个情况...我将帮助你。
Hector: Pardon me, my’ lady, but by what reason would you offer me this boon? Indeed, by what reason should I trust it?
赫:容我一言,女士,您为何要给予我如此恩惠?事实上,您有何理由可取信于我?
Julia: Your enemy is my enemy... That is reason enough. If you are a devil forgemaster, you shall need a place to keep your "little friends" safe. Rest assured, you have no reason to refuse my help.
朱:你的敌人也是我的敌人...这理由足够了。如果你是个炼魔士,你肯定需要一个地方来保护你那些“小朋友”。可以保证,你没什么理由来拒绝我的帮助。
Hector: You seem quite knowledgeable. Who are you exactly?
赫:你真是知识渊博,你究竟是何方神圣?
Julia: A witch. I escaped from the western lands, where we were hunted like vermin. I have the power to envision the future.
朱:一个女巫,我从西方逃离至此。在那里我们如害虫般被猎杀。我拥有预见未来的能力。
Hector: How interesting... And your name?
赫:真有趣...我如何称呼你?
Julia: Julia. My house is further on. I shall prepare an elixir that may be of use to you. Farewell... for now.
朱:朱丽娅。我的家就在前面,我要准备一些可能对你有用的药材,回见。
Hector: Julia... She is the very image of Rosaly.
赫:朱丽娅...长得真像Rosaly
CG 04 St.Germain
圣.日尔曼
St.Germain: I've been waiting for you. Hector. Devil forgemaster.
圣.日尔曼:鄙人在此恭候多时了。赫克托,炼魔士。
Hector: How do you know me?! Who are you?!
赫:你为何认识我?你是谁?
St.Germain: Saint Germain. I won't handy words with you. I have an urgent request. Please refrain from pursuing Isaac any further.
圣:圣.日尔曼。我不会和你纠缠辞藻。我有个紧迫的请求:请不要再向前追逐阿萨克了。
Hector: Bastard! So you're with Isaac! But that does not follow... Isaac wishes to fight me. For what purpose do you make this request?
赫:混蛋!你和阿萨克是一夥的!可那不对...阿萨克想和我打。你提起这般请求有何用意?
St.Germain: This will not make sense to you, but to put it simply, I seek to maintain the flow of a greater will.
圣:这个对你全无意义,别在乎它。我只是在遵循一个伟大的意志。
Hector: This is pointless. Out of my way.
赫:荒谬!别挡我的路。
St.Germain: Your beloved was killed on false allegations that she was a witch. I know how you feel, and I sympathize. Truly. But please look past your own --
圣:你的爱人因为被指控为女巫而命丧黄泉,我知道你的感受,我也有同感,真的。但还请三思----
Hector: Wretch! How do you know of these things?!
赫:该死的!!你怎么知道这些事情的?!
St.Germain: That I cannot tell. I know far more than you imagine. But I cannot act upon that knowledge, That is my... arrangement. I may only observe. I have no choice but to excuse myself. Please consider my request... The world hangs in the balance. Goodbye.
圣:这个我不能说。我所知的比你想像的还要多。但我不能展示我的知识,这是我的...一个协议。我只能旁观,在这件事上我也只好原谅自己。请考虑我的请求,再会。
Hector: Who was that?!
赫:那是谁啊?
BOSS 03 Trevor
特里沃
Trevor: Wait! That crest... Are you the devil forgemaster?
特里沃:来者止步!那个纹章...你便是那个炼魔士吗?
Hector: That whip... Could he be...?
赫:那条皮鞭,莫非他是...
Trevor: Answer me! Are you the devil forgemaster?
特:回答我!你是那炼魔士吗?
Hector: I am.
赫:我是。
Trevor: Then this is the hour of your death!
特:那么你死期已至!
(After battle)
其实特里沃出招后的收招时间很长,足够上去打了,不能完美防御的话就等他收招时打。
Trevor: On your oath, are you truly the devil forgemaster?
特:说实话,你真的是那个炼魔士?
Hector: And if I am?
赫:如果我是呢?
Trevor: For one that served under Dracula, you seem much too weak. It's been said that the devil forgemaster's power rivals that of Death.
特:对一个Dracula的侍从来说,你太过弱小。据称炼魔士的力量可与死神匹敌。
Hector: Ah, so you are hunting for Isaac, as well, I see...
赫:原来如此,你也在猎杀阿萨克...
Trevor: As well? Then you're not... Wait... I recall there was another devil forgemaster. They say he betrayed Dracula and forswore his powers. But that was 3 years ago during the war... Could he have survived? It cannot be...
特:也?那你不是...等等,我想起来了,当时还有另一个炼魔士,他们说他背叛了Dracula并放弃了自己的力量。但那都是三年前大战时的事情了。他还活着?这不可能...
Hector: Believe what you like. But answer me this. Are you not Trevor Belmont... the one who defeated Lord Dracula?
赫:信不信由你,回答我一个问题。你是打败Dracula大人的特里沃.贝尔蒙特吗?
Trevor: That I am. Though, I did not fight alone. There were many brave warriors beside me. And your name, sir?
特:我是,但我并没有孤军奋战。很多无畏的勇士与我并肩战斗。敢问你的大名,先生?
Hector: Hector.
赫:赫克托。
Trevor: Hector... I shall remember that name.
特:赫克托...我会记住这个名字。
CG 05 Aqueduct
高架水渠
Zead: Ah, I'm pleased to see you are unharmed.
塞:啊,我很高兴看到你安然无恙。
Hector: Did you think me dead?
赫:你以为我死了?
Zead: I saw him earlier... I feared that perhaps...
塞:我刚才还看到他...我恐怕可能...
Hector: I came too late then. Which way did he go?
赫:那我是来晚了。他朝哪里去了?
Zead: Along this path lies a forest. He went there. Probably making his way to the village on the other side.
塞:这条路通向一片森林,他到那里去了。可能是要到林子另一边的村庄。
Hector: And what of your mission? To purify this land and remove the curse?
赫:而你的任务,是驱除诅咒,净化大地?
Zead: Yes, the curse. In the end, it is all Isaac: he is the source of this pestilence. He... Ah, how could I forget? There is a matter I must attend to. By your leave.
塞:是的,诅咒。追根寻源,都是阿萨克:他是这场可怕瘟疫的源头。他...啊,我怎么会忘了?还有件事情我必需去照顾,恕小人失陪。
(圣.日尔曼出现。)
Hector: You again?
赫:又是你?
St.Germain: Oh, it's you. I was expecting someone else... You spoke with him, didn't you?
圣:噢,是你啊。我本希望是找到了另一个人...你跟他说话了,对吧?
Hector: And why I should answer to you?
赫:我为何要回答你?
St.Germain: Perhaps you'll accept my advice, then. You would do well to avoid... him. Do not be drawn in by his words...
圣:也许你会接受我的忠告,也许和...他保持距离是件好事,别被他的话绕进去了。
Hector: Your advice is neither solicited, nor welcome. I will use any means necessary to achieve my revenge.
赫:你的建议既无礼,也不受欢迎。我会使用一切必要的手段来报仇。
St.Germain: You've been warned. I would like to speak with you further, but I must track him down quickly. He is the one being who is beyond my recollection. Goodbye for now.
圣:警告已经给你了,我本想再聊一会儿,但我必需赶快追上他。他是一个超出我知识范畴的家伙。回头见。
CG 06 Forest
森林
?:所以这就是我要跟你说的!
赫:声音?是谁?
Zead: Do not go beyond your bounds! You mustn't speak nor act upon matters related to fate. You had better refrain from saying anything unsuitable.
塞:别超出你的界限!你不能用任何的言行干涉命运。你不能再说那些不合适的话了。
St.Germain: That is correct of course. But what about you? Is it not ludicrous for you to be. guiding a traveler in there circumstances?
圣:这当然没错,可你又如何?不荒谬吗?冲着一个旅人指手划脚,干涉他们的状况。
Zead: I am merely lending assistance to one who is seeking what he already desires. It is the same with the curse.
塞:我只是援助一个人使他得以达成他已经存在多时的欲望。这和诅咒是一样的。
St.Germain: That's ridiculous. You have different rules for yourself --
圣:荒唐透顶,你对你自己竟有另外的一套标准----
Zead: This discourse is at an end. I cannot have you interfering any longer.
塞:这场讨论到此为止。我不能再让你扰乱这一切了。(几砍未中!死神这么笨吗?)
St.Germain: I will keep returning... until the day you finally surrender.
圣:我还会回来的,直到你投降。
Zead: No one escapes from me!
塞:没人能逃出我的手心!
Hector: So, those two are enemies...
赫:这样,这两个是互为敌手的...
回复 #1 黑刀 的帖子
2016-8-13 11:19 编辑 <br /><br />BOSS 06 Isaac阿萨克第一仗
Isaac: So, you've caught up already.
阿:原来如此,你已经追上来了。
Hector: Isaac!!
赫:阿萨克!
Isaac: It's still too soon, but all the same... I'll test your abilities and see how much of your power has been restored.
阿:哼,虽然还有点太早,不过都一样了...就让我来试试你的战技,看看你的力量到底恢复了多少!
(After battle)他的使魔很讨厌,不过巨像兵,就是第二个使魔的跳起来用屁股坐地的技能的第二级(100次chain攻击学会),能把他的使魔坐晕很久。
Isaac: Ah, how gratifying! Your power is indeed returning... But it's still not enough!
阿:哈!令人欣慰啊!你的力量确实回来了...但仍然不够!
Julia: Brother!! Stop!!
朱!哥哥!停下!
Isaac: Julia... Return, Abel!
阿:朱丽娅...回来!Abel!
Hector: Brother?
赫:哥哥?
Isaac: What an annoying interruption. Well, so be it. It's still too early to finish you anyway. Regain more of your power first. You'll need it all if you hope to kill me.
阿:真是个烦人的打扰啊。好吧,无妨。反正现在干掉你还是早了点。先恢复更多的力量吧,要杀我,你得全力以赴。
Hector: You're not getting away!
赫:别跑!
Julia: No! Let him go!
朱:不!让他走!
Hector: So, I was taken in... You were in league with Isaac all along.
赫:这样,我明白了...你一直都是他那边的。
Julia: Think what you like. But I do wish for you to stop him. Honestly.
朱:怎么想随便你。但我真的希望你能阻止他,真的。
Hector: Then why did you keep me from him?
赫:那你为什么让我别追他?
Julia: Because it is too soon. You still lack the strength and spirit to defeat him.
朱:因为太早了,要打败他,你的力量和意志都还没准备好。
Hector: I know that my strength is still growing. But what do you mean by my spirit--
赫:我知道我的力量仍在增长,但你说我的意志是----
Julia: You must understand this! My brother is in the venomous grip of Lord Dracula's curse. The desires of a single man mean nothing. The curse rules him.
朱:你得明白!我哥哥被Dracula的诅咒恶毒地纠缠着,一个人自己的欲望微不足道,诅咒在控制他。
Hector: Then go with Belmont or one of his vampire slayers. Someone you can be sure of.
赫:那就去找贝尔蒙特或者找个他的吸血鬼杀手,你能托付这事的人。
Julia: No, Hector. You must be the one to defeat him. My brother had always respected you. Only you can free him from the curse. And also... if you are the one to slay him... only then could I live with it.
朱:不,赫克托。你才是必需打败他的人。我哥哥一直很尊敬你,只有你才能把他从诅咒中解放出来。而且...如果杀掉他的人是你...只有那样的事实,我才能接受。
Hector: I understand... Of course, he is your brother... Forgive me. I was vexed; I did not mean to offend. I will take my leave of you now... and I will do what I can...
赫:我知道了...当然,他是你哥哥...原谅我,我发火了;我不想伤害你。我现在要离开了...我会尽力而为...
Julia: Be vigilant, Hector. I have an ill feeling. It bodes not well.
朱:小心,赫克托,我有奇怪的预感,那不是好兆头。
BOSS 07 St.Germain
圣.日尔曼
St.Germain: I surrender... I promise to not interfere with you again.
圣:我投降了...我保证不再打扰你了。
Hector: Very well.
赫:很好。
St.Germain: I now see how fascinating time, or rather, fate truly is.
圣:我现在才知道时间竟是如此迷人,或者说,命运的真正含义。
Hector: Just who are you?
赫:你到底是谁?
St.Germain: A traveler. Only half here. Not allowed to speak the truth. Not allowed to act upon reality. Yet one who knows all... That about covers it.
圣:一个旅行者,只有半个人在这里。不被允许说出事实,不被允许干涉事情,还是个知道一切的人...就是这样。
Hector: I see. Not allowed to speak the truth...
赫:我知道了,不被允许说出事实...
St.Germain: Please forget everything I have told you. A traveler merely passes through, touching nothing, changing nothing. But there is one thing I can tell you.
圣:清把我对你说过的一切都忘掉吧,一个旅人只是路过,什么也不触碰,什么也不改变。不过有一件事,我能告诉你。
Hector: What is that?
赫:什么?
St.Germain: I feel a new destiny flowing out of you. Walk the path that is meant for you without fear... For you are no longer alone... Give my regards to Zead when you see him.
圣:我感到一个新的命运已经从你身上显现出来。在你所选择的路上无畏地走下去...因为你已不在孤单...再见到塞德时,代我向他致意。
CG 07 Trevor VS Isaac
Trevor: You are not without skill.
特:你并不是没本事嘛。
Isaac: Ha! You vanquished Lord Dracula by a fluke, a mere twist of fortune. Yet I grant, you are adept. Hector? I need not linger here any longer. I've gotten what I need. But mark me well... I will slay both of you, without fail. Without fail...
阿:哈!你打败Dracula大人只是个侥幸!走了狗屎运!没错,我承认你还是有两下子。赫克托?我不需要在呆在这里了。我已经得到我想要的了。可是要小心我...我会把你们两个全干掉的,我不会失败,不会失败...
Trevor: So he escaped... He fled when he saw you. There can be no doubt of it, then. You are indeed his enemy.
特:他逃走了...他见到你就走了,无疑,你是他的敌人。
Hector : Just as I told you when we first met.
赫:第一次见面时我就告诉过你。
Trevor: Be that as it may, I am the one who shall vanquish him. Your meddling is unwelcome. Leave him to me.
特:不过,我是必须打败他的人,你的介入是不受欢迎的,把他留给我。
Zead: Pity. How unfortunate. Such a rare opportunity. Squandered...
塞:遗憾,真是不幸,这么好的机会,浪费了...
Hector: On the contrary. To obtain the vengeance I seek, Isaac must be slain by my hand alone. Ergo, nothing was lost.
赫:正相反,为了达成我的复仇,阿萨克必须被我杀掉。所以,没什么遗憾的。
Zead: Think you so? Then you shall be glad to know where he is bound.
塞:你这样想吗?那你一定会很高兴的知道他跑到哪里去了。
Hector: And where might that be?
赫:可能是哪里?
Zead: The castle ruins where we first met. Do you remember the place?
塞:我们第一次见面的城堡废墟,还记得那个地方吗?
Hector: How could I forget?
赫:怎么会忘掉?
Zead: Well said. At the top of those ruins, there is a hidden chamber. It’s there you shall find him.
塞:好的,在那废墟的顶层,有一个秘室。在那里你会找到他。
Hector: Then that is where I must go. Ah, I'd almost forgotten... Saint Germain gives you his regards.
赫:那就是我要去的地方了。啊,差点忘了。圣.日尔曼让我替他向你致意。
Zead: Saint Germain, you say? Did you meet him in the clock tower?
塞:你说圣.日尔曼?你在钟楼顶上见过他了?
Hector: Just so. He pledged he would no longer interfere in this matter.
赫:对,他保证不再管这件事了。
Zead: It cannot be. No, that is not possible... I must make haste to complete the final touches. I beg your leave. Adieu.
塞:这不可能。不,这不会发生...我必须赶快完成最后一件事。请容我离去,再会!(西班牙语吗?)
BOSS 08 Trevor 2nd
Trevor: Is that you, Hector?
特:是你吗?赫克托?
Hector: It is. I was told a hidden chamber lies beneath this castle. Isaac is there now.
赫:是。我被告知城堡顶层有个秘室,阿萨克在那儿。
Trevor: What?! That's not possible. In order to open the passage to that chamber, the blood of my clan must... Oh, so that is why he fought me earlier!
特:什么?那不可能。要打开去那秘室的通道,只能由我们家族的血...噢,这就是阿萨克先前要跟我打的原因。
Hector: What is it, Belmont?
赫:是什么?贝尔蒙特?
Trevor: It cannot be avoided. You must show me just how much power you're gained.
特:回避不了了,你必须把你取得的全部力量展示给我。
Hector: Wait. I have no reason to fight you.
赫:等等。我没理由跟你打。
Trevor: This is your reason! Defend yourself!
特:给你个理由----保护自己!
(After battle)弱点跟上次一样----为什么七刃黑暗剑要在刚打完他的无尽的回廊里才能合成?konami一定是故意的!还有建议他在圣气护体,没有硬直也上去来几下,可以加速圣气状态的结束,他的收招时间足够。
Trevor: It's as if you're an entirely different person. So, this is your true strength...
特:比起上次,好像根本变成了另外一个人一样。这就是你真正的实力...
Hector: Why did you attack me?
赫:为什么要攻击我?
Trevor: The place to which Isaac has gone can only be entered by those who possess very advanced powers. I had to test you.
特:阿萨克去的那个地方,只能由拥有更强大力量的人进入,我得试试你。
Hector: I see. Meaning, you would have me pursue him?
赫:我知道了,就是说,你让我去追他?
Trevor: Indeed. But first you shall need my help. Come!There. It’s done.
特:确实。但首先,你需要我的帮助。走!................好了,完成了。
Hector: So, the Belmont blood acts as a key... And what lies beyond this point?
赫:原来如此,贝尔蒙特的血起着钥匙的作用...在这个传送点另一边,有什么?
Trevor: Do not ask! If you knew, your heart might waver. For now, hold the image of Isaac in your mind. Think only of defeating him.
特:别问!如果你知道,会干扰你的心智。现在,想着阿萨克,只想着打败他。
Hector: Very well.
赫:很好。
Trevor: Hector... Hunt him down. And when you have him, show him no mercy.
特:赫克托...干掉他。打赢他时,不要仁慈。
BOSS 09 Dracula’s magic
Hector: What is this? This enormous power... Dracula's castle?
赫:这是什么?这压倒性的力量...Dracula的城堡?
Trevor: Have I arrived too late? Groah! Fiend! What are you doing here?
特:我来太晚了吗?...啊!!!----------恶魔!你在这里干什么?
Isaac: I can't have you interfering beyond this point. I left that seal to Hector.
阿:我不能让你干涉这个传送点另一边的事,我把那个封印(城堡的印记)留给赫克托了。
Trevor: Impossible... The seal cannot be undone, except by a torrent of demonic energy. Hector could not know that...
特:不可能...那个封印不可能被解开,除了极大魔力的注入,赫克托不会知道...
Isaac: (You not) Don't equate a devil forgemaster's power with that of an ordinary sorcerer. For a seal like that, the magic produced in battle is more than enough. Placing a guard there proved to be your downfall.
阿:你别用你那衡量寻常术士的眼光来想像一个炼魔士的力量。像那样的封印,他(和无头将军)战斗时爆发出来的力量就足够了。那里被安置一个守卫(无头将军)就是你失策的地方。
Trevor: Err...
特:啊...
Isaac: Enough talk. Time to die!
阿:说够了,你该葛儿屁了!
CG 08 Dracula’s Castle
Julia: Before you stands Dracula's castle...
朱:在你进入Dracula的城堡之前...
Hector: Aye.
赫:是。
Julia: The curse that was unleashed 3 years ago still emanates from it. Does that mean the source of the curse is still present? At this rate...
朱:三年前脱离束缚的诅咒仍然从那里散发,也就是说诅咒之源仍然存在?这样认为的话...
Hector: It’s likely the remnants of Dracula's magic. And all because of me! Damn!
赫:看起来是Dracula残余魔法的效果。这全是因为我!该死!
Julia: I know not what happened to you in the past, but there is no time now for regret. We must try to cleanse the castle and dispel the vile curse...
朱:我不知道你刚刚经历了什么,可是没有时间后悔了。我们必须尝试净化城堡,驱除邪恶的诅咒。
Hector: !! If the curse from demonic power, I may be able to find the source! Indeed, I must, for this is something only I can do.
赫:!!如果诅咒是由恶魔的力量引起,我就可能找到源头!确实,我必须,因为这是只有我能做到的事情。
Julia: Then make haste! If the castle is fully resurrected, it is possible... that Dracula is revived!
朱:那就赶快吧!如果城堡完全恢复,有可能Dracula会复活!
Hector: If that is so... We must call Belmont. It is he who slew Dracula before. He can help us now.
赫:如果真的这样...我们必须叫上贝尔蒙特。如果他曾经击败Dracula,他现在能帮我们。
Julia: Alas, he cannot.
朱,不,他不能。
Hector: But why?
赫:为什么?
Julia: He's suffered a terrible injury. I barely saved his life, but even now, it hangs by a thread. It’ was my brother's work and no other...
朱:他受了重伤,我好不容易救了他,但即使是现在。还是命悬一线。这没别的可能,一定是我哥哥干的...
Hector: I see...
赫:我知道了...
Julia: A devil forgemaster is easily susceptible to Dracula's magic. Do not let the curse take hold of you! I'm certain that she would not wish you to pay such a price for your revenge.
朱:一个炼魔士很容易会被Dracula的魔法所影响,别让诅咒控制你!我保证她也不想让你为了给她报仇而付出这么大的代价。
Hector: So, you know about Rosaly...
赫:噢,你知道Rosaly的事了...
Julia: The hour is late. Away to your purpose.
朱:时间紧迫,去完成你的任务吧。
Hector: And you to safety, back to your home.
赫:你也到安全的地方,回家去吧。
Julia: Hector... please do not die...
朱:赫克托...求求你不要死去...
BOSS 10 Isaac 2nd
Isaac: You resurrected the castle, Hector. Bravo.
阿:你恢复了这座城堡!赫克托,盖帽了!
Hector: You want me to regain my powers. Now I see why. I fell right into your plot... After 3 years of peace, I'd lost my edge.
赫:你想让我恢复力量,现在我知道为什么了。我正中了你的陷阱...三年的和平,让我失去了我的利刃。
Isaac: And I've sharpened mine. I've been waiting quite a long time to plot my revenge. Not only did my Lord die because of you -- you stripped me of my pride, my home. Now I shall make you suffer as I suffered. You shall die a most painful, gruesome death.
阿:而我始终在磨砺我自己的。我等了很久,为了我的复仇算计你。不仅我的主人因你而死,你还剥夺了我的自豪和荣耀,我的家。现在我也要让你品尝我的痛苦。你将拥有一个最为痛苦,凄惨的死亡!!
After battle三个使魔,第一个最烦人,用巨像兵的振荡波(出生就有的第一个技能)怎么也要先把它弄下来。第二个,用特殊系武器里的单拐(合成要偷boss大铁牛,还有红色的独眼巨人兵)可以连续打出硬直一直把它屈到死。第三个没什么好办法,用大屁股坐把,也能把它坐晕,但时间短。
阿:啊!!------------------
Hector: Die, Isaac! DIE!
赫:死吧!阿萨克!死吧!!!
(Hector remembers)Julia: Do not let the curse take hold of you! I'm certain that she would not wish you to pay such a price for your revenge.
(想起)朱:别让诅咒控制你!我保证她也不想让你为了给她报仇而付出这么大的代价。
Hector: This murderous impulse... This thirst for bloody vengeance... This is not me... It’s the curse! Dracula's curse!
赫:这杀戮的冲动...这对鲜血复仇的渴望...这不是我...这是诅咒!Dracula的诅咒!!
Zead: Oh-oh, and you would not fall prey to the curse. Praiseworthy, indeed. I wonder why. Was your desire for vengeance weak? Or was your spirit strong? No matter, either way, it’s well finished. Your efforts have been a great boon to me. The moment you wavered was all I needed.
塞:哎哟哟,你没被诅咒制服。值得赞扬,事实上我很奇怪为什么。是你复仇的欲望不够强烈?还是你的精神过于坚韧?没关系,反正结果是好的。你的所为对我有很大的帮助,你刚才的犹豫不决就是我需要的了。
Hector: Zead! So, you're the one behind all of this!
赫:塞德!你是这一切的幕后人!
Zead: You could say that.
塞:你可以这么说。
Hector: You used me to revive Lord Dracula!
赫:你利用我复活Dracula!
Zead: Even so. Devil forgemaster alone are suffused in my master's magic. Thus, only a devil forgemaster can be the vessel for his reawakening. I knew you would be the best... material. Yes, much more so than Isaac. That is why I guided you here. So that you may fully regain your powers.
塞:即使你这么说也行。炼魔士只能在我主人力量的支持下才能存在,所以,也只有炼魔士可以作为他苏醒的容器。我知道你是最好的...材料。对,比阿萨克好多了。这就是为什么我把你引导至此。以至于你可以重新获得你全部的力量。
Hector: Who are you?
赫:你是谁?
Zead: However, for Lord Dracula to be reborn in you, the curse had to take hold of you. When you rejected the curse, you proved to be useless. Truly, it’s most unfortunate.
塞:尽管如此,要让Dracula大人在你体内重生,诅咒必须先控制你。既然你拒绝了诅咒,你也就没用了。事实上,这真是不幸。(出刀)
Hector: That weapon... You are none other than... Death!
赫:那个武器...你无疑就是...死神!
Zead(Death): Soon, my master will enter Isaac's body. Though you were favored, Isaac will do. Dracula will once more walk the night! And as of you, it is time for you to die!
塞德(死神)马上我的主人就会进入阿萨克的身体,你不能完成的事,阿萨克来做。德拉库拉将再一次的徜佯于暗夜之中,而至于你,你的大限已至!
可能是恶魔城系列里第一个不会动,只是个炮台的死神...
CG 09 Dracula
Dracula: Ah, the traitor, Hector...
德:啊...变节者,赫克托...
Hector: Lord Dracula... You are reborn.
赫:Dracula大人...你复活了。
Dracula: Why did you betray me?
德:为何背弃于我?
Hector: Why did you unleash your hatred upon the humans? When you began slaughtering them indiscriminately, I had no choice but to disobey you.
赫:为何你坚持着对人类的憎恨?当你开始不加鉴别的屠杀他们时,我别无选择,只能离开你。
Dracula: You side against me... for the sake of humans? Humans are not worth the air they breath. I was simply cleansing the world.
德:所以你就选择了于我对抗...为了人类的利益?人类没用资格呼吸他们正在呼吸的空气。我只是在净化这个世界。
Hector: It is not your place to judge the worth of humans.
赫:你也没有资格裁定人类的价值。
Dracula: The powerful always judge the weak. The humans made their judgment of me, as well. Thus I sentenced them... to extinction. Sympathy is merely a form of weakness. You betrayed me, Hector... And for that, the punishment is death.
德:强者始终在统治弱者,并将他们的裁决强加于之。人类对我也有他们的裁定,所以我判处他们...灭绝。同情仅是软弱的一种表象。你背叛了我,赫克托,为此,惩罚便是死亡。
Hector: I stand ready! I will not flee as I did before.
赫:我准备好了,我不会像以前那样逃跑的!
BOSS 12 Dracula
Dracula: the transformation... was it... not complete?
德:转化...它...没有完全?
Hector: So it would seem.
赫看来是。
Dracula: The curse. My soul may return to the abyss, but the curse will not be lifted! It will fester in the hearts of humans until they obliterate themselves...
德:诅咒。我的灵魂将重返深渊,但诅咒不会消失!它将腐蚀人们的心直到他们毁灭他们自己...
Hector: Have you forgotten? I am a devil forgemaster. I can turn your curse aside... Transform it into something harmless... And so it shall be. Rest in peace.
赫:你忘了么?我是炼魔士。我能转化那些诅咒...把它们变得无害...而我就会这么做。安息吧。
Dracula: Groaaaaaah!!
德:啊!!!!!!!-----------------(本作伯爵死得很华丽)
Hector: Now that I reflect upon it, Isaac's madness and Rosaly's death were all caused by the curse. This, then, is the final forge.
(Spell) Heed my words, O great powers of darkness!
赫:现在反映出了事实,阿萨克的疯狂和Rosaly的死都是因为诅咒。这个,那么,就是最终级的炼制了。
Release to me one of the tortured souls!
Let me infuse him with my life-force and awaken him to the world of the living!
Immaculate being...
Appear before me now.
聆听我的话语吧...噢,那伟大的黑暗之力啊!!
将着被痛苦折磨的灵魂释放给我!
用我的生命力支持它,把它唤醒到生者的世界中来!
完美无暇的存在...
现身在我面前!!----------------
Hector: It is too monstrous! ... It’s done! The struggle has ended. I feel I can let go now, and die in peace.
赫:令人震惊的邪恶力量!......完成了!痛苦的挣扎已经结束,我感到我终于能放下一切,安然死去。
Julia: You look ghastly.
朱:你看上去不太好。
Hector: Julia. Why did you come here?
赫:朱丽娅。你怎么来了?
Julia: I thought you might be contemplating something foolish. Like... "Letting go."
朱:我想你可能会想要做蠢事,就像“由它去吧”那样的。
Hector: You see through it all, don't you?
赫:你都看见了,对吧?
Julia: You've paid your debt, have you not? From this day on, you must live true to your own heart.
朱:你已经还完了债,不是吗?从今天起,你要为了你自己的想法活着。
Hector: You are wise indeed, Julia... I cannot fall knowing that you would fall with me.
赫:你确实很睿智,朱丽娅...意识到你要和我一起死,我是不会接受这个的。
Julia: Now that you realize, we must go. Let us depart. Quickly!
Farewell... Isaac...
朱:那么你明白了,我们走吧,传送,快!
永别了...阿萨克......
Julia: It’s over at last.
朱:终于结束了。
Hector: Even so. I pray this will truly free the people's hearts...
赫:尽管如此,我祈祷这将真正解放人们的心灵...
Julia: Those hearts are yet filled with darkness. The curse has reached deep inside of them. Its mark will not easily vanish. For my brother, only death could erase it.
朱:那些心灵仍被黑暗充斥。诅咒已经深深扎根。这印记不会轻易的被驱除。对我哥哥,只有死亡才能擦去它。
Hector: Julia.
赫:朱丽娅。
Julia: All the same, people are not such fools. Their hope lies in one another. They shall realize that in time. Scars will fade and be lost to memory... Let us have faith in the morrow.
朱:一样的,人们并不是白痴。希望在人之间传递,他们有一天会明白的。伤疤将会痊愈,并最终在记忆中消失...让我们相信未来吧。
Hector: Indeed.
赫:确实。
(Clock Tower)
Saint Germain: Faith in the morrow? Those are fine words... But not for me. As one who travels through time, I see the morrow a bit differently. All the same, the flow of time has stabilized at last. For myself, I think I will go far into the future and see what awaits. There is one great battle yet to be fought -- the final battle between Lord Dracula and the humans. Perhaps they will remember your fight. Or perhaps it will start anew.
圣.日尔曼:相信未来?真是好话。不过对我不成立。作为一个穿梭时间的旅行者,我眼中的未来,有点不同。反正时间的流逝将会稳定一切。对我自己,我想我会跑到遥远的未来,看看有什么在等待着。还有一场大战要打----Dracula伯爵和人类的最终之战。也许他们还会记得你的(即是玩家你的!)战斗,也许另一场战斗又开始了。
(Baljhet Mountains)
Julia: What now, Hector? Where will you go?
朱:现在呢,赫克托?你何去何从?
Hector: Well... I have many friends I must conceal from the humans. I suppose I'll seek some hidden place where I can live in peace.
赫:嗯...我有不少朋友,我必须在人类中隐居起来。我想我应该找个隐蔽的地方,我可以在那里安静的生活。
Julia: No need to search out such a place... I know of one.
朱:不用去找那样的地方...我就知道一个。
Hector: Pray, lead me there. I am in your debt.
赫:好啊,带我去,我欠你人情了。
Julia: All that you may need you shall find here. If that is fine with you.
朱:你所需要的一切,这里都有,如果你觉得这里挺好的话。
Hector: Well, I suppose... To stay here with you, Julia... It’s not a bad idea.
赫:噢,我想...和你生活在一起,朱丽娅...这是个不坏的主意。
-------------------------------------------
2016-8-13 11:19 编辑 <br /><br />那个....日文版和英文版的对话有什么区别伐
2016-8-13 11:19 编辑 <br /><br />Mr.P的站点上有网页木马.
楼主辛苦了。
2016-8-13 11:19 编辑 <br /><br />最可恨看到的问题就是鸟语E文…………
2016-8-13 11:19 编辑 <br /><br />好像日文版的对话里Ralph与Isaac一战后Isaac说的是“哼……看来你并不是凭运气才打败Dracula大人的……”据说英日对话有很多不同之处……
比较有兴趣译下这段……
Heed my words, O great powers of darkness!
听从我的吩咐,噢伟大的黑暗之力啊
Release to me one of the tortured souls!
将一受难之灵魂释放于我
Let me infuse him with my life-force and awaken him to the world of the living!
让吾为其注入吾生命之力,召唤彼至阳间。
Immaculate being...
Appear before me now.
纯洁的生命啊……
在我面前出现吧!
2016-8-13 11:19 编辑 <br /><br />那个对战时小拉用鞭子把小I的枪套过来还说了句"切,身手不错啊~”
D的后面那段话是最后解放诅咒的咒语么?
2016-8-13 11:19 编辑 <br /><br />Hector召唤使魔时说的就是这段咒语。“纯洁的生命”指的就是使魔啦……
2016-8-13 11:19 编辑 <br /><br />哦……这样呀……偶向来是以游戏为主……对剧情、背景、文化什么的置若罔闻………:(
2016-8-13 11:19 编辑 <br /><br />这样的话……估计你对RPG什么的该没兴趣了……