2016-8-8 19:50 编辑 <br /><br />SoporAeternus是一个孤独的孩子,不相信世界,寂寞和孤独成为他以后生命里唯一的色彩。他眼中的世界是灰色的。他音乐的内容是黑色的。
黑暗更加黑暗。你必须一只脚踩在墓穴中,另一只脚踏在疯人院里,才能聆听那样的音乐。
—— 摘自 Gloria Victis
Now and then I'm scared,
现在我感到恐惧
when I seem to forget how sounds become words or even sentences ...
当我似乎遗忘的声音成为了文字甚至审判
No, I don't speak anymore and what could I say,
不,我再也不会开口,那些我可能会说的话
since no-one is there and there is nothing to say ...
因为没有人在这里,这里什么也没有
So, I prefer to lie in darkest silence alone ...
我更愿意独自躺在最黑暗的寂静中
listening to the lack of light, or sound, or someone to talk to,
聆听黑暗,是声音,是谁在低语
for something to share ...
为了分享什么
- but there is no hope and no-one is there.
但是这里没有希望,没有人在这里
No, no, no ...- not one living soul and there is nothing (left) to say,
没有活着的灵魂,没有人发一言
in darkness I lie all alone by myself,
我独自躺在黑暗之中
sleeping most of the time to endure the pain.
所有的时间中我在沉睡忍受这痛苦
I am not breathing a word,
我不发一言
I haven't spoken for weeks
我几周都不说一句话
and yet the mistress inside me is (secretly) straining her ears.
然而我内心的情人竖起耳朵
But there is no-one,
但是这里没有一个人
and it seems to me at times
看来在每一刻
that with every passing hour another word is leaving my mind ...
每过一个小时,一个词就从我脑中消失
I am the mistress of loneliness,
我是孤独的情人
my court is deserted but I do not care.
我的庭院一片荒芜但是我无心照看
The presence of people is ugly and cold
活着的人丑恶且冷酷
and something I can neither watch nor bear.
我不想去看这些也不能忍受
So, I prefer to lie in darkness silence alone,
因此,我祈祷独自躺在寂静的黑暗中
listening to the lack of light, or sound, or someone to talk to,
听那黑暗,听那声音,有什么人在说话
for something to share ...
为了分享这些
- but there is no hope and no-one is there.
但是这里没有希望,没有人在这里
No, I don't speak anymore and what should I say,
不,我再也不会开口,那些我可能会说的话
since no- one is there and there is nothing to say?
因为没有人在这里,这里什么也没有
All is oppressive, alles ist schwer,
所有的压抑,
there is no-one and NO-ONE IS THERE ...
这里没有人
PS:感觉还很不错的。版面工整哈。分分+5
|