黑耀镜の恶魔城

查看: 3552|回复: 10

[视频] 最新视频五连发 绝对新出炉..

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-9-16 13:20:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2016-8-11 19:26 编辑 <br /><br />------------------------我是华丽的分割线----------------------
------------------------我是华丽的分割线----------------------
------------------------访谈 无字幕----------------------
PS...  第四场景的海战效果太赞了.

发表于 2008-9-16 13:47:21 | 显示全部楼层
2016-8-11 19:26 编辑 <br /><br />赞!ign的网上虽然早上就发布出了,但是一直看不了
感谢楼主~
音乐感觉不太好??武器/刻印有点少,不过也是情理之中的,否则组合太多了就泛滥了
还有一个五十岚采访的视频,不知道楼主能不能弄到呢?
视频中有提及一些新的消息~
据说与wii《审判》连动,解开的好像是等级限制(最高255级),但也可以通过完成hard mode以解开。这样的话就没意思了(不过我也不用多花钱了??)

楼主| 发表于 2008-9-16 13:56:06 | 显示全部楼层
2016-8-11 19:26 编辑 <br /><br />赞!ign的网上虽然早上就发布出了,但是一直看不了
感谢楼主~
音乐感觉不太好??武器/刻印有点少,不过也是情理之中的,否则组合太多了就泛滥了
还有一个五十岚采访的视频,不知道楼主能不能弄 ... [/quote]
五十岚有 貌似是英文的 没字幕  发上来吧  稍等

发表于 2008-9-16 14:05:34 | 显示全部楼层
2016-8-11 19:26 编辑 <br /><br />我的沙发!!!楼主我顶你!!!看得我好向往啊

发表于 2008-9-16 14:05:58 | 显示全部楼层
2016-8-11 19:26 编辑 <br /><br />你们抢我沙发。。。。。。。

发表于 2008-9-16 14:44:55 | 显示全部楼层
2016-8-11 19:26 编辑 <br /><br />哎,吃老本吃得厉害啊
月下里的几种敌人角色原封不动的照搬了过来,
海战场景女主的那个激光绝招,也是月下逆城的绿骷髅的绝招...

发表于 2008-9-16 16:37:40 | 显示全部楼层
2016-8-11 19:26 编辑 <br /><br />做了一下访谈五十岚的记录??打星号的是我听不懂的。话说回来这已经是二手消息了,里面的解说员就是现场同声传译的
The castlevania *** very rich history
Actually the story takes place at European 19th
Order of Ecclesia takes place sometime during that period
when the Belmont client has disappeared for some unknown reasons
and Dracula was so around
so a lot of organizations spent a lot of time and money, ***etc. to find a way to try to defeat Dracula
and none of them were successful until the Order of Ecclesia was formed. They discovered the power of the Glyph.
Glyph is basically sort of  magic symbols that you could use to cast magic.
And the main character Shaona has the special ability; she could absorb these symbols into her body and use them directly.
The story basically starts off where traditionally, actually, supposedly, there's a special glyph called Dominus, that's the most powerful glyph that has chance to beat Dracula.
Another character , actually Albus, another member of Ecclesia was supposed to receive this glyph that would help to beat Dracula.
But for some reasons, the leader of Ecclesia decides to send Shaona instead of *** to ***  Dracula  with Dominus.
But right at the beginning, Albus get upset about that. He stated he used  to be the chosen one and steals the Dominus glyph with it.
That's where the stories start off.
****Main new feature ***** Order of Ecclesia ****
1***glyphs -- brand new attack system.
2 Second thing is that Shaona is a female character  females first time I think in the last produced was female and male character.
3 The third thing would be... is that... with the animation, the anime, just with the movie/move**.. that's very different and it's very cool.
4 The forth thing is *** the number of enemies ... that means...  I don't know the exact number of...but there are quite a few new... enemies and characters.
5 And the last thing would be the world map. You know, this time, they are not just inside the castle because it's boring and it means a lot of walk. You know... as you complete the stage new area pops (up on) below the map and you can explore much more wider area.
In castlevania games, you have been in most v** outsides of castle
but this time I really spend on other areas,
areas including forests.. much deeper, much more than ...;mountains, and then oceans.. and then several other areas... ********
Oh one of the most and last... after you complete the game is the Hard Mode. This has also been built on previous games and it might be a little bit easier than the Hard Modes in the previous games, but I still did make it very entertaining for the hardcore fans.
Also there is... after you complete the Hard Mode, there's actually a ** of level 99 to 255.
Again, this feature actually you ** after you complete the Hard Mode, but if you connect to the Wii version Judgement, it'll among (the menu) from the beginning.
Again, Ecclesia is this is the final game on the DS, but... you know... with DS with ***** it might be a little difficult to develop another DS game but... I'm not saying this is not possible but... If we were to move onto different platform,  I mean it's just a matter of how popular 2-D ****phones is can s**s ... I definitely want to continue doing 2-D action games but we'll see how the market goes and how would that one ((=Eccelsia) goes).
I think that... You know lately with  Nintendo DS a lot of casual games coming out -- not really you know actual gain games in a lot of casual type games. So I think the Castlevania is should *** situation*** a video game is supposed to call hardcore fan enjoy what it is a true action game..
For casual uses newcomers I try to make this game, so it's easy to pick up
even when the main character is female we do want to choose this game has been very male dominant.
But we do want you know the new users,
females, women start play this game...
I also think it's much easier pick up and play and they can get into a computer game or puzzle game ***.
我也不敢翻译??不过重要的信息就是
1 确实有困难模式(通关后出现),难度“稍微”比前几作简单,但还是很有意思(真的吗?)。困难模式通过后出现等级的解锁,从最大限制=99级变为255级。也可以通过与Wii的《审判》联动来解锁,这样可以在游戏一开始用。
2 Albus因为教会没指派他用Dominus来虐Dracula而选了Shaona就大发脾气抢走了Dominus??汗,真成了这样的老套剧情了
3 五十岚决定主角是女的还真是和前作有关系??前作一男一女??虽然说他本来也希望本作是男性为主??
4 NDS上几乎是不可能出新作了(除非卖的非常非常好?)。不过二维的传统恐怕也不会变。五十岚也指出现在NDS上的游戏大部分为休闲型的赚不了多少钱(不会是真的吧??),所以才费尽心机打造出了一个他认为铁杆粉丝们最能认同的真-动作游戏。

发表于 2008-9-16 18:36:25 | 显示全部楼层
2016-8-11 19:26 编辑 <br /><br />顶楼上的,你很敬业哦!
不过看了这几个视频以后,突然不是很想玩了

发表于 2008-9-16 21:28:09 | 显示全部楼层
2016-8-11 19:26 编辑 <br /><br />哈哈 ...有人放料了,好!!支持

发表于 2008-9-17 17:20:42 | 显示全部楼层
2016-8-11 19:26 编辑 <br /><br />感谢7楼的大大翻译

*滑块验证:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|主页

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 06:01